Monday, February 7, 2011

It's February - And Time for Sweethearts

Heart Ribbons
Sapphire Ring & Teddy
Our last post promised some free stock photos for the next holiday - for me that's the one coming up on February 14th. How many of you celebrate this day day for sweeties? Oddly enough, this is one of the holidays we really haven't spent a lot of time celebrating. I guess it could be because my husband hasn't ever really needed a reason for giving me gifts - and odd times of the year he'll bring me things; nice things in small packages, or flowers...just because. He's always been that way, so celebrating the "day" hasn't really been a big thing for us.

Sterling Silver Watch
It used to miff me a little when I was young and we were first married, but I quickly realized that he didn't need a special day to say he loved me with some special little gift. But, in honour of the upcoming red-heart day for saying "I Love You" - for those who do celebrate it, or blog it all, here's a few special gifts for the lady on your list.

Garnets and Gold
And for those who haven't really read much of this blog - yes, you can re-use these photos in your blog, article,  or on your website.  A link back would be nice if you can manage it, but if not you can still use these freely.


And for those who don't understand free use - these photos are not licensed under Creative Commons, they are not Public Domain, and they are not Copyright Free.

I hold the copyright, but you are allowed to use them - without cost. The terms for using these, can be found on the Terms of Use page.


Gold Bracelet and Ribbons with Hearts





Diamond Dinner Ring in Lucite Box




Teddy Bear with Emerald and Diamond Ring


Happy Valentine's Day!